Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just became the proud new owner of a 2019 1025R after lurking on this site for a few years. I have several landscape/hardscape projects lined up around my property that I'll be sure to take some photos of. For now just new tractor photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:congrats:eek:n your new :greentractorride:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,741 Posts
That's what hanging around here will get ya. :laugh:

Congrats Bluestang50!! :good2:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Bust a move and put that bad boy to work.....
The I stuck it thread needs some new pics.

Or Whatever trouble you can get into today with your scut.....

:munch:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
:congrats::greentractorride: Nice set up and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just became the proud new owner of a 2019 1025R after lurking on this site for a few years. I have several landscape/hardscape projects lined up around my property that I'll be sure to take some photos of. For now just new tractor photos.
Yay! I'm not THE n00b anymore! Now, I am just a regular noob.

Congrats!

Mine arrived two days ago.
Congratulations guys, it's gonna change your life!

·
Registered
5,438 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congratulations on the tractors!!

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Congrats on the :greentractorride:

:wgtt:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Now listen here mister! This is a "Safety First" kinda website. Keep your ROPS up, seatbelt on and most importantly...

put your credit cards away!

Congrats on the new tractor- I'm not sure how many have 2019's. We all like pics, and keep up up to speed by posting in the "What did you do with your SCUT" thread.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! I was only able to spend about 5 hours on it doing a few honey do list items but it gave me the opportunity for much needed backhoe seat time. I also moved 2 tons of TN field stone and a couple cubes of brick back around to where I am starting my fire pit/patio remodel. I did all of that and forgot to take a single picture but I will as the project starts to progress. I need to dig a footer for my retaining wall next.

·
Premium Member
8,817 Posts
Congratulations to all new tractor owners.......It's an exciting time when you get the new tool, (toy) especially after having lurked for so long. Now, dive in and post your tractor and project photo's and details, or if your tractor is resting, you can always visit the sandwich thread, the salad thread, the Gear Grinder, the "Makes you Smile" and if even those can't fill the need, start a new thread.......:laugh:

For the very brave and daring, venture over to the Good Morning thread. If it seems like there is a long running inside joke that you just don't get because you haven't been exposed long enough, then definitely you are in the right place......:good2:

Not to mention you need to visit Ken's Bolt on Hooks and properly accessorize your new machine. A tractor is just a tractor until its got a set of Ken's Bolt on Hooks and even possibly a new step for the operator platform and also steps for the back hoe. Not to mention extra seat springs, ROPS brackets and so many more crucial items.

Ken's Bolt on Hook's, where extraordinary customer service with great products, prompt shipping and outstanding packaging of your items isn't just lip service, but their operating standard.
We are truly gifted spenders of others money........and darn good at it.....:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts