Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new LVB24898 hitch with hyd. angle cylinder never used, with hitch adapter, will try to get some pics loaded, asking $600, will meet halfway in Wi for del.

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
Do you know what models it fits?

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
How far are you from Hi Way 53 near Eau Claire

Just looked it up on google maps. I'm 82 to Lake Halle and your supposed to be about 50.

That would work for Half Way?

·
Registered
159 Posts
If I could quit plowing snow long enough to figure out if I can make it fit 3033R. That is my first challenge. After that we have to figure out were make an offer ends up.

I didn't realize last night when I posted that the 3 series blowers use an actual 3 point hitch, but I would be making a rear mount blower fit the front.

The 59" blowers are more money than I would go.

So if someone is looking at it I'm NOT first in line.

·
Administrator
17,135 Posts
If I could quit plowing snow long enough to figure out if I can make it fit 3033R. That is my first challenge. After that we have to figure out were make an offer ends up.

I didn't realize last night when I posted that the 3 series blowers use an actual 3 point hitch, but I would be making a rear mount blower fit the front.

The 59" blowers are more money than I would go.

So if someone is looking at it I'm NOT first in line.
Yeah this would not work well on a 3-series machine, it’s far to light duty.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This would be way to light on a 3033r, I would stick with the A frame mount and the John Deere front mount blower,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.