Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm writing to ask if I'm missing something when it comes to the 38" M02460X fitting up to a 185 Hydro. The front pins will not reach the slots on the lower front frame bracket of the tractor. I apparently didn't do enough research, something was altered on my tractor, or it's missing some parts. I've attached photos to help discern what is going on. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jeff

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Train Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle door
Font Line Gas Motor vehicle Signage
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
797 Posts
It looks to me like you have to first install the top pins, then latch the bottom ones. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: SulleyBear

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Automotive tire Bumper Vehicle door Rim Automotive exterior

It looks to me like you have to first install the top pins, then latch the bottom ones. I could be wrong though.
I would if I could, but that was the problem, the pins didn't reach the slot. I came up with a solution shown in the attached pictures. It's supposed to be the correct snow thrower for the model tractor but something is off. It doesn't matter though since the solution works perfectly. I used it all last winter not realizing that is was to lock into the upper slots. It was a bear to lift with the lever, but it worked. Now I can use one hand and not risk a hernia raising it up off the ground with the lift lever.
Come on snow, I'm ready for ya.
Thanks for your input Scooterman.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Light Automotive exterior Rim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts