Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My S240 mower just went to 8 hours and the reminder light started to flash. I cant find a reset button. Ive read that just wait two hours and it will reset itself. Do I really have to look at that for two hours or can i reset it myself? Theres nothing in the owners manual.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
My S240 mower just went to 8 hours and the reminder light started to flash. I cant find a reset button. Ive read that just wait two hours and it will reset itself. Do I really have to look at that for two hours or can i reset it myself? Theres nothing in the owners manual.

Unfortunately you are stuck looking at the blinking until it stops by itself. Don't know if it will take 2 hours.
Well did you change the oil & filter? lol

·
Premium Member
11,372 Posts
Other than showing the light on the dash the operator's manual doesn't give much information on the maintenance light. What interval is it set up for? 100hrs?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Other than showing the light on the dash the operator's manual doesn't give much information on the maintenance light. What interval is it set up for? 100hrs?
Mine was set to come on at 8 hours and then every 50 hours if i remember right. Might be every 25 though........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts