Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I had my 2305, someone on this forum had used Excel to make a really nice maintenance checklist complete with part numbers for materials, etc. Anyone have one of these for a 1025r? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I'd love to have this ^^^^^

Please, pretty please, someone send us a link! I'll send you a swatch of my beard hair in exchange. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
^^^^ DITTO ^^^^ !!!!:munch:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ok, I spend a lot of time in excel and it is a slow Friday afternoon in the office. Just like most of my spreadsheets it will continue to improve. This one started as a list of the part numbers for the oil and 50 hour service. There are 2 tabs, one for part numbers and the other is maintenance intervals from the operators manual.

Let me know if you guys have ideas for additions to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Alright, I already changed it. Here is Version 2

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks WeekendWarrior. Excellent job.

·
Registered
46 Posts
!st Oil Change

Love your spreadsheet. One thing missing is that the very first oil change is to be done at 100 hours, not 200. The recommended oil is JD PLUS-50 or TORQ-GARD SUPREME. The tractor comes shipped with Break-in Oil. This is a mistake in the manual. After the 100 hour oil change it is then done every 200 hours or yearly, whichever comes first. I had several contacts with JD this past summer over this issue and finally got a straight answer from a JD engineer.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bax, I don't disagree. In fact I am a change early and often sort of guy. I just wanted to qoute the manual for this.

I did the maintenance part of the spreadsheet in about 10 minutes, so it will likely need improvements.

All ideas welcome.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Love your spreadsheet. One thing missing is that the very first oil change is to be done at 100 hours, not 200. The recommended oil is JD PLUS-50 or TORQ-GARD SUPREME. The tractor comes shipped with Break-in Oil. This is a mistake in the manual. After the 100 hour oil change it is then done every 200 hours or yearly, whichever comes first. I had several contacts with JD this past summer over this issue and finally got a straight answer from a JD engineer.
"Break In" oil? Did the JD engineer elaborate on that?

Never heard of such a thing...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Great idea! Thanks for putting the spread sheet together:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts