My bland office is now my ops cave. As seen in the before pic, I had two Dell UltraSharp 27s and some old 24s. The PC was under the desk. Wires everywhere with one rats nest leading to the next rats nest. No more. This is so much more comfortable to work at now. I don't feel like I'm sitting in an empty room with a computer anymore. I feel like I'm sitting in a room I want to be in with equipment that I want to use.
The ability to have three normal size windows open across this 49" monitor is amazing. I thought I was Mister Productivity with the mess I had before. This is a different world of productivity now. I love it. Well worth the $.
- 49" Super Ultrawide monitor on a wall mounted arm
- Dell UltraSharp 27" monitor overhead.
- All cables going up from under the desk are in the wall
- All cables under the desk managed with velcro wraps screwed to the desk.
- Moved PC to closet where network gear is already located
- 25ft DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0, and spare cables run to PC in closet
- USB 3.0 hub under the desk for peripherals + hub built into monitor
- Jabra speakerphone, webcam, printer, sidestick, etc
- All lights controlled remotely through my OpenHAB home automation system
- LED strip behind the monitors for backlighting
- LED strip under the desk for underlighting
- LED RGB bulbs in pedestal lights
- LED RGBW Bulbs in ceiling light fixture
- LED RGB bulbs in flood lights under flags
- Flags I like
- Some canvases from my drone sunset photos
- Acoustic foam tiles (Cheap ones from Amazon, nothing fancy) 6ft x 4ft