Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are very sorry for the down time! We are working hard to gett he site back up and running properly. Currently, you can post, but you might get a database error. Everything should be corrected soon. Thank you for hanging in there with us! :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Thanks Gary.

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Thank God...I was getting depressed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah it sucks trying to log in and draw a blank. Glad it's up. Good work guys

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
Thanks guys, we still have some small things to fix-thanks for hanging there!

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
All should be fixed now !?
Let us know if you find any more bits hanging off :flag_of_truce:
I still have the intermittent missing cursor problem...

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Yahooo :yahoo:

Thanks Gary and Brian!

The data base error is still hanging around.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Actually, it happened on my very first post reply and has not happen since. I exited IE and logged back in and so far so good. If I can re-create you will be the first know.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Oh what a sneaky and dastardly trick! Taking the site off line faking some random database error so that everyone would have cold turkey withdraw symptoms. Fine. Go ahead and make us realize how that little daily fix 'o green is right up there with morning coffee and the smell of diesel. I was frantically looking for some 12 step program to bring me down when the site came back up.

Glad you got it, I certainly appreciate the effort. I've been fighting some new software for the last week so in some ways I feel you pain.

Maybee I'll take some pix of the screen for the next "crash". Adds a new twist to the term "screen saver". It's a "fool me once/fool me twice" survival strategy. I've seen a dark side of me I never want to see again :lol:.

Pete

·
Registered
277 Posts
Apologies for increasing the morning stress levels Pete.
It was just as frustrating for me sitting in my car at the back of a 3 mile tailback on the freeway, trying to access the forum from my iPhone and not being able to do anything about it.

If it happens again go surfing with Stumbleupon .. kept me sane in the car :munch:

·
Administrator
17,067 Posts
I still have the intermittent missing cursor problem...
Is this happening top anybody else? When it happens to me the Google spellchecker does not work either...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts