Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Real tired of moving my 100 lb 42" forks around to hook them on the back rack I also use for moving hay and other things. Ordered two 15" tall x 5" wide tires with a 1" axle hole. I have some stainless steel round stock for the axle. Also will be welding the 8" Channel steel on top of the axle and a handle welded to the channel steel for moving it around. I moved my last one carrying it this will allow me to roll it under the lifted lighter tip end till I pass center and balance the fork and roll it to the rack. The rack on the loader will set at a pre/set height. Then I can tilt the fork to lock onto the frame and roll the wheels back out. No more lifting the whole thing to put them on. Easy to transport on rough ground having tall large tires. It will be able to carry other things like the end of a heavy long log, walking plywood sheets, timber ect. Channel steel.jpg Fork Carry Tires.jpg I about blew out my back the last time and did say I would buy one if someone would make one? Had to make my own I guess.

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
:munch:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Nice job :bigthumb: