Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the manual for a JD 175lb. pull-behind spreader (LP25354)? It's odd that JD does not have it available on their site.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I found this on their site under agricultural equipment. They do not have an electronic copy you can download or look at online. You will have to purchase it from JD. The part number is below. If you buy it I would go with the CD. Here is the link where I found this John Deere Ag - New Equipment: Technical Publications - Publications Search

Publications for Model 'LP25354 PUSHED SPREADER'

Following is a listing of all publications matching the search criteria. Publications available in electronic format are indicated by a hyperlinked Part Number. Visit the John Deere Technical Information Book Store to purchase Operator's Manuals, Parts Catalogs, Technical Manuals, and other publications that are not available in electronic format.
Publication Type Part Number Title Language

Operator's Manual OMM162995 LP25353, LP25354 Push Spreader English/French

Operators Manual CD-ROM OMM162995CD LP25353, LP25354 Push Spreader English/French

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Actually, I have the sprayer on order and was just wanting to take a look at the manual before it arrives. Odd that some implements have viewable manuals while others do not.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Thanks! Actually, I have the sprayer on order and was just wanting to take a look at the manual before it arrives. Odd that some implements have viewable manuals while others do not.
I'm guessing maybe the age of the product because it seems the older they are you don't find an electronic available. But that is only a guess on my part.

·
Premium Member
13,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing maybe the age of the product because it seems the older they are you don't find an electronic available. But that is only a guess on my part.
I hope not. This is a brand new spreader that is in the 2014 JD lawn and garden catalog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts