Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my 1025rTLB & 60"MMM was delivered the delivery man handed me a envelope saying here is your manuals. It contained the Tractor Manual and the Loader Manual, Nothing on the Back Hoe or the mower deck, and there was only one key, the one that was in the tractor. The Kubota I traded in had the tractor, the loader, the backhoe and the mower deck manuals and came with 2 keys, The delivery person from Kubota actually ask if I needed more keys. Should I have received a manual for the backhoe and mower deck? I have seen there should have been 2 keys the Red which I received and a Black which most people say should have been in the envelope. I can contact my dealer next week (Holiday Weekend) if I was shorted anything.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I should think that you would have received the Owner Manual for each at the very least. With my dealer I had to ask for the second key but got one with no obvious reluctance. I am having trouble getting the installation instructions for each of the extras I got. By now most of my dealership recognizes me on sight, and a couple may even duck behind their desk, just in case. I don't visit them often and if I don't get it while I am there they quickly get too busy or forget. Until next time.

Good luck and go get them.

·
Administrator
17,265 Posts
The backhoe manual may be on the unit in the black tube, and yes you should have two keys.

·
Premium Member
10,928 Posts
As others mentioned you should have an Operator's Manual for every implement/attachment purchased. Make sure your dealer supplies them because they are quite expensive to purchase later.

My tractor only came with ONE black key but when I asked the dealer about it later he threw me another one from a pile he had in his desk drawer. As you know, all JD keys are the same.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Ditto, each of mine only came with a single key, but getting the second from the dealer was not an issue.

On the bright side, at least you received the important and the most envious key. We all know the red encapsulated keys have the performance embedded chip, which enables coding in the microprocessor, yielding an additional 200 hp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts