Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first tractor from a friend, John Deere 2150. I have a few oil leaks that i need to repair, plus wiring issues(rats). I would like to know what manual i need to buy that tells me how to make repairs to hyd pump, and how to get to it. I think one of the major leaks is coming from this area. I cleaned it pretty good but still cant see the fresh oil. may have to pull it and replace some seals. Thanks for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

what you need is a service manual. a parts manual might be a good idea, too.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
A service manual in either paper or CD-ROM is available on green farm parts one of the Sponsors on here. Use the code GTT and get a discount. Do you have the owners manual?? Enjoy your new to you tractor:good2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A service manual in either paper or CD-ROM is available on green farm parts one of the Sponsors on here. Use the code GTT and get a discount. Do you have the owners manual?? Enjoy your new to you tractor:good2:
Yes i have a owner manual and loader manual. I will try again on farm parts, tried once and couldn't find a place to order manuals.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
My JD dealer got this manual for me,,, for my 4105 tractor,,,

Expect it to be :gizmo:

·
Administrator
16,764 Posts
Yes i have a owner manual and loader manual. I will try again on farm parts, tried once and couldn't find a place to order manuals.

These part numbers should help:

Publication Type Part Number Title Language

Operator's Manual OML39646 2150, 2255 Utility Tractors English

Parts Catalog PC4182 2150, 2255 Utility Tractors English

Technical Manual TM4401 2150 and 2250 Tractors English

Parts Catalog CD-ROM PC4182CD 2150, 2255 Utility Tractors English

Technical Manual CD-ROM TM4401CD 2150 and 2250 Tractors English

Service Pricing Guide SPG1017 Radial Piston Pump English

Flat Rate Manual FRM4110 2150 and 2255 Tractors English

Operators Manual CD-ROM OML39646CD 2150, 2255 Utility Tractors English

Specification Manuals DB1216 AG Products Specs/Test & Service English

I got them from this link: John Deere Ag - New Equipment: Technical Publications - Equipment Search

1 - 7 of 7 Posts