Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be on vacation next week, but I wanted to give you the heads up. We will be having a site-wide sale on all John Deere parts and accessories in April. Tentatively the dates are April 15, 16 and 17. An email will be sent out around the 11th with the details and I will also post more information here when I have it.

THANK YOU ALL for your business and for your interaction on GTT!

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
Time to make a list!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks for the p.m. on how to use your site. Really convenient and easy to use!! I will be placing on order for some seat mods when the sale kicks in! Another GTT member helped me out with a parts list on how to add suspension to the 2520 seat. Once again, goes to show how people on this site are always more than willing to help another out!

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
My cart runneth over

I am going to be on vacation next week, but I wanted to give you the heads up. We will be having a site-wide sale on all John Deere parts and accessories in April. Tentatively the dates are April 15, 16 and 17. An email will be sent out around the 11th with the details and I will also post more information here when I have it.

THANK YOU ALL for your business and for your interaction on GTT!
I an accumulating another large order for the sale in my shopping cart. You realize that you guys at GFP are fantastic and I will continue to send new customers your way. Thanks for all your help and quick shipping it keeps all my green babies happy:good2:

GTT is fantastic too. I find myself reading the new posts everyday like I am hooked on a reality show.

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
Early April Sale

GFP said he was on vacation this week so I thought I would go ahead and post this....

Received an email for a 3 day sale from now through Thursday (4/7/16) -

10% off with code CHAMPS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts