Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is invited to the 28th annual show sponsored by the Maryland Two-Cylinder Club being held on Saturday and Sunday, May 4th and 5th at Gladhill Tractor Mart in Frederick, Maryland. The show runs from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. both days. The Mason-Dixon chapter of the American Truck Historical Society will also hold their annual display at the show. There will be food, hay rides and miscellaneous vendors as well as a garden tractor pull on Saturday and a big tractor pull on Sunday. The show is free and bring tractors to display along with enjoying the show.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
additional info

Forgot to mention that the dealership has a nice museum that will be open and there will tractor skill games going on during the show. Also a free hayride around the grounds. The show is located at the Gladhill tractor Mart on Mt. Zion Rd at Rt 340 just south of Fredrick, MD. Come on out and enjoy the show!! :yahoo::yahoo::usa:usa

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Forgot to mention that the dealership has a nice museum that will be open and there will tractor skill games going on during the show. Also a free hayride around the grounds. The show is located at the Gladhill tractor Mart on Mt. Zion Rd at Rt 340 just south of Fredrick, MD. Come on out and enjoy the show!! :yahoo::yahoo::usa:usa
Ill be there on Sunday went last year but left early due to rain

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
I stopped by but show was cancelled due to rain

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigJim55 and Kennyd
1 - 4 of 4 Posts