Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for ( 3 ) Vintage Two-Prong rock guards for Massey Ferguson 41 Dyna Balance Sickle Mower.
Obsolete Part# is 470353M1

Or information on COMPATABLE Two-Prong rock guards that work with the Massey Ferguson 41 Sickle.

·
Administrator
22,430 Posts
Got a picture or two?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got a picture or two?
I have 10 good 2-prongs (470353M1) on the mower now.
I have already purchase (off the internet) two different 2-prongs guards that do not align with the blade slot of the 10 guards I already have.
Would like to find (3) matching 2-prongs (470353M1) if possible from someone parting out a non functional Dyna Balance sickle carcus.
Replacing all the Rock Guards with new parts to have matching alignment can get pricey, but might end up being what I have to do.

Font Symmetry Artifact Metal Fashion accessory
Grey Automotive design Toy Athletic shoe Office equipment

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Are these the ones you tried that didn’t work?
No, I have not tried that one.

I tried a 210 Forged 2 Prong Sickle Guard from Sloan Express. I looked very close from their photo, but installed on the bar (next to the old guard) the blade slot was about 1/4" lower than the the old one.
The other purchased guard was a FQ295 Sickle Guard from Card Bros Equipment, similar issue as above, but I'm going to try grinding the guard base to adjust for the alignment offset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.