Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this seems strange on a tractor forum, but hey - we all need a good pair of boots when out tractoring, right?

I've had these boots for 6-7 years and wore them only once when I first got them when I was running chain saw all day. Since then they've been in the closet. I got them out today to see if I could use them for my property patrol walks - I haven't been able to walk much the last few years and thought the high boots might help. But they just won't fit right now as I need a wide shoe/boot. These are such nice boots it would be a shame to just drop them off a Goodwill so I thought that I would offer them here for someone who could get some use out of them.

They are Matterhorn #102494 Field boots size 13M - instead of me trying to explain them I thought I would insert a couple links where the details are:

Amazon.com: Matterhorn 10" Waterproof Insulated Field Boot: Clothing

Matterhorn 102494 Insulated Safety Toe Boot | Men's Waterproof Combat Boot

The only request that I have is that the recipient be a GTT Site Supporter.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail which will be +/- $20 depending on your location.

P1330235.jpg

P1330236.JPG

P1330237.JPG

·
Registered
21,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mods - you can close this thread.

I took the boots along when we visited my in-laws today. They are good friends with a large Amish family and thought one of them might be able to use the boots. It turns out that one of the boys who is 17 years old wears a size 13 shoe. He is one of those lanky types who has grown 2' in the past 4 years. So the boots went to a very good home.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Good job coaltrain. :bigthumb: Didn't know you had Amish in your family. Something we have in common.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.