Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here, first post, first john deere. I recently bought a 1025r with mauser cab to replace my 825 gator. I turn it on today and there is zero response from the electronics in the cab, the windshield wiper, heat, stereo do not work, zero response. Two of the three fuses are good. I need to replace one. Any idea on troubleshooting this issue? I appreciate any help. Thank you!

·
Administrator
18,258 Posts
I moved your post to it's own thread and deleted the quote as it had nothing to do with the windshield issue.

Welcome to GTT.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello NJ. Welcome to GTT. Please review the thread I just bumped Regarding. Mauser cab w/w/o beacon light. I don’t know how to add a link to an old post so i just bumped it to get it near your post.

Read what happened with mine and see if your issue is similar. The fix for me was just changing where two wires plugged into the locations on the switches under the roof panel

I know one member installed his Mauser cab himself so he may also be able to help.

1025r Mauser cab W/W/O Beacon Warning Light

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I'd speculate the main cab fuse, located near the starter motor, is blown. If so, what made it blow would be next question. I'd be suspect of the cab circuit in which you already found one blown fuse. I can email you the cab install manual which details how the cab wiring is connected and where thee main fuse is located. The file size is too large for an attachment. PM me with your email address if you'd like the manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts