Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After chatting with a fellow who had installed his own Mauser cab and perusing the installation manual, I came to the conclusion it wouldn't be too time consuming to remove it in the off-season. The only additional step from my Cozy Cab equipped 1025R would be the removal/install of the ROPS. So I purchased one that my dealer had in-stock this morning.

Having the installation manual available for download would have really answered many questions I had. So I scanned the manual into my archive this evening and attached it to this post.

I'll continue this thread with photos and narrative as I perform the installation.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I'm bummed. The Mauser install ground to a screeching halt rather quickly today. The front cab mounts were obstructed by the supplemental backhoe frame attachments to the FEL mounts. It would require removing the supplemental backhoe frame to install the Mauser. This would be just too time consuming to be performed with the cab seasonal installation/removal. So it looks like we're reverting to plan "B", another Cozy Cab.

I was really impressed with how well the Mauser was going to seal up the seat pan and floor board. It even included sound deadening insulation! Not to mention the overhead heater and provision for a radio/speakers.

Here are some photos of the Mauser on the shipping pallet for any info someone maybe able to gleam from them:

DSCN0150.JPG

DSCN0151.JPG

DSCN0152.JPG

DSCN0153.JPG

·
Administrator
18,318 Posts
Well they (JD) do say this cab is not compatible with the backhoe, now we know at least one reason why.

·
Premium Member
13,666 Posts
That’s too bad really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
284 Posts
Maybe it will work with the new "B" backhoe? :dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts