Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In May last year I started selling a conversion bracket to mount the MCS to the I-Match. People really like the convenience of it, when compared to the standard drawbar mount from Deere. Then in August I added the storage cart which allows mount and dismount from the tractor seat. Since then, I have been selling the bracket and cart combo 9 to 1 over just the bracket. It seems people really don't like wrestling the hopper around, like me.

For this year, the bracket remains the same, but the second generation cart has been made a little more user friendly. For those of us who sometimes cant back straight, I have added a set of guides to the cart to correct any "crooked" approaches! Now you can miss the angle by 45 degrees or more and still connect to the cart. Just aim for one side of the cart or the other (makes no difference), turn into the skid and the guide will correct your angle. Drop the 3-point and the MCS Hopper is off!

Here are a couple pics below of the second generation cart.

Please take a look and let your dealers know these exist!! I truly believe Deere should be offering this mount as an option at the time of purchase.

Thanks again!!

Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just ordered one last night to go with my new 1025R....

It is now a race to see what gets here sooner, the tractor or the MCS cart/mount......

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 1025 better hurry!! I just left FedEx with the cart/bracket combo!!!

Thank you sincerely for the order, I know you will enjoy the convenience! Make sure your dealer does not fit or cut the chute to the deck until they have the bracket there.

Thanks again!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts