Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may know, I designed and sell a Mounting Cart for the JD 14 Bushel Powerflow MCS. This system was designed for the 1 and 2 Family Tractors with the MCS mounted directly to the I-Match.

My brother owns an X749 with the Click n Go mounting system for the MCS. He has been begging me to modify the cart to accept his hopper just for the storage benefit. I was curious to see if there were any other X Series owners who may be interested in something like that??

Let me know your thoughts!!

Thanks!!

Randy

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just sold my X720 to get my new 1025R. I would have loved a cart for the MCS. It was extremely difficult to swap on and off with one person.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The click-n-go system on the X-Series is nice and does the job. The problem is what do you do with the hopper after it is lying on the ground like a big lump of plastic. It still needs to be moved for winter storage, or if you are using another rear mounted implement like the 45 gallon sprayer. Now you can just connect the hopper right to the cart from the floor and roll it anywhere you need.

I will be going to my brothers this weekend and will post some pics of the completed system here on GTT. It really turned out well and also has storage for the powerflow fan and chute, same as my carts for the 1 and 2 Family Tractors.

·
Administrator
16,799 Posts
Very cool Randy!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

This is my brother's setup and he really likes it! That hopper is just a pain to move once it is lying on the ground. Hope some others will express some interest so we can build a few of them!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I am interested

Randy,

What a fine job that you did on the design of this cart. I have a GX325 and I have the 14 bushel bragger that connects the same as your brothers unit. I would like to know the cost as I am defiantly interested in having you make one for me.

Many thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you Jeff!

They will be $360.00, same as the I-Match version of the cart. I do anticipate having a small batch manufactured when I re-order the I-match carts very soon. I will keep you posted and let you know when they are up on the website for purchase. Thanks for your interest!!!

Randy

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have just ordered the first batch of X Series MCS storage carts and they have been officially added to the "Coming Soon" section of the website! Just thought I would update anyone who may be watching this thread!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
We did a quick re-design of this cart to make it easier for the user and reduce shipping cost. We removed the rear horizontal tube of the frame so you will not have to lift the hopper assembly over that tube then up onto the front connection.

Also, by making the upright removable, it will save you an average of $30.00 on shipping. There will only be 2 bolts to the assembly. Thought that was well worth saving everyone that much on shipping.

First batch will be done soon, just in time for storing the MCS this winter!

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a quick message to anyone watching this thread. I have 4 prototype carts that I am selling a at VERY large discount. They are brand new, just not the exact version of the final product. Anyone interested let me know and we will work out a price.

Thanks!

Randy

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a quick message to anyone watching this thread. I have 4 prototype carts that I am selling a at VERY large discount. They are brand new, just not the exact version of the final product. Anyone interested let me know and we will work out a price.

Thanks!

Randy
I finally have these back from being re-coated and they are ready to ship. I did have a guy back out so I have one left to sell. Great deal on this one remaining! $200.00 final price (shipping included) delivered right to your door. This is better than 50% off what the retail price will be. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Review of the MCS Storage Cart for X Series Tractors

Good day all! Just wanted to post a quick review of the MCS Storage Cart for X Series Tractors from jamisonbryce.com

I have a 2015 X739 with the 14 BU MCS which mounts to the tractor with the click n go. I'm cutting about 3 acres, much of which is away from the house so I like to drop the MCS system off when cutting the back 40. I wanted a way to quickly and neatly store the system mid-way through cutting. The Jamison Bryce cart looked like just the ticket so I ordered one. First impression is that Randy Lang at Jamison Bryce puts customer service and product quality ahead of anything else. His responses to my e-mails were prompt and helpful. I was ordering from the 1st prototypes and was amazed when Randy contacted me to say that he wasn't 100% satisfied with the original so he was sending me a redesigned model and eating the cost of the 1st prototype. Who does that?! These days I'd expect a vendor to pawn off any and all inventory and let the customer deal with any imperfections. It is clear that Randy is VERY particular about the products that he puts the Jamison Bryce name on.

As for the product's function, it is perfect. I'm a Mechanical and Materials Engineer and I can honestly say that the tolerances on the click n go portion of the cart are tighter than on the tractor. I sometimes struggle to get the bagger attachment to "click" onto the tractor, but it goes on the cart like butter. There is a spot to store all the components of the MCS, and the powder coat is flawless.

I typically grab another family member to help lift the MCS bagger assembly off and on, but that's because the 14 BU is so wide it's really tough for one person to get their arms around. I have moved the system from the tractor to the cart and back alone on occasion. The swivel castor wheels are high quality and make moving the loaded cart around the garage a breeze.

Bottom Line, if you have an X700 series and the MCS I highly recommend the MCS Storage Cart from Jamison Bryce for ease of use and quality.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well Everyone,

These are finally ready to go. I have 11 on hand and ready to ship! Take a look at the website if your interested! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have 6 carts left I would like to sell at cost. I had anticipated these being a good seller, but they have not been so far. Once they are gone, I may not be re-stocking this item. If anyone wants a great deal on a very nice product, please let me know. I will get you a price.

Thanks!

Randy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if you still make these or have any remaining that were unsold? I have the three bag mcs for the x700 series and would love a storage/maneuvering solution such as this. I'm not opposed to building something but I'm also not interested in reinventing the wheel either. Do any remain? If none remain and there is no anticipated restocking, would you be willing to share any dimensional drawings/layouts? Thanks in advance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts