Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It it normal that when the height adjustment knob is in the lock position that it locks the 3pt in the up position also? I would like to have the drive shaft up out of the way while mowing with the rear brush cutter.

thanks
Chad

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
That is not normal. You should be able to lock the MMM lift up and use the 3pt as normal. Not really sure what would cause the issue other than the metal strap that runs from the 3pt rock shaft to the MMM lifting mechanism.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
On second thought, maybe the 3pt speed adjustment (between your legs below the seat) is to close to closed not allowing the 3pt to lower without the weight of the MMM?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll I had one of my not so smart moments. When I had the height adjustment knob in lock position I was just eyeing the 3pt arm not going down. Fact is I had nothing attached to the rear, so without weight it didn't go down fully. I just had to push down slightly on the arm and it went down.

Thanks for the help
Chad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
We'll I had one of my not so smart moments. When I had the height adjustment knob in lock position I was just eyeing the 3pt arm not going down. Fact is I had nothing attached to the rear, so without weight it didn't go down fully. I just had to push down slightly on the arm and it went down.

Thanks for the help
Chad

It happens to the best of us.....

·
Premium Member
14,911 Posts

Thanks for the help
Chad

Good to hear you have it working ,, all of us have so those . Don't worry about the not so smart moments. My older brother calls them a dumb A_ _ attack. I say it is a senior moment. It seems either way we all have them at some point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts