1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
That is perfect! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Ya.......just listening is not my strong point. :laugh: Hey.......you come to a man with a problem........expect us to try to fix it. :thumbup1gif: No offense FG.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,752 Posts
Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hide: :lol:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
No offense taken! Y'all know that I am not a typical girl. I'd be telling her to shut up and get the problem fixed too! :laugh:

Besides, if I break down and bring a problem to a guy, I *want* them to FIX IT! Otherwise, I'll have fixed it myself!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
A very dear friend of mine ,who passed away from Leukemia, once told me some valuable info. There are those people where the facts just get in their way.

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
A very dear friend of mine who ,passed away from Leukemia, once told me some valuable info. There are those people where the facts just get in their way.
--insert your least favorite kind of politician.

·
8,558 Posts
This was one of the video links that popped up when I viewed the one above. I figured it was a good follow-up. :tongue:

Can she be THAT stupid? - YouTube
Her problem is that she isn't a natural blonde! All of those chemicals have eaten her brain!

Please tell me that stuff is staged! :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
11,634 Posts
Her problem is that she isn't a natural blonde! All of those chemicals have eaten her brain!

Please tell me that stuff is staged! :flag_of_truce:
FG:

Please tell me that you didn't speak ill of Kellie Pickler? Who cares about Budapest? I've been there and I don't care.:laugh:

Kellie is the best. I believe that her last visit to Afghanistan with the USO was her eighth visit to a combat zone to entertain troops.

·
8,558 Posts
FG:

Please tell me that you didn't speak ill of Kellie Pickler? Who cares about Budapest? I've been there and I don't care.:laugh:

Kellie is the best. I believe that her last visit to Afghanistan with the USO was her eighth visit to a combat zone to entertain troops.
I have no idea who she is. I haven't had a TV in the house in years, and don't miss it. It also means that I don't have a clue about celebrities, or those the media wants to make celebrities.

If she has been on the USO tours, I am glad that she does so. I am thrilled that some will still go to boost morale, because I have always admired Bob Hope and those that traveled with him. Wish that he were still around, and able to assemble those as before.

However, I really hope that was staged. Surely NO ONE can be that big an airhead. Maybe she is just a good actress?

·
Registered
11,634 Posts
I have to believe that you are correct. Most of my music listening time comes when I am on my tractor. I like listening to her. I wasn't really upset with you, it was my attempt to bust your butt. No one else on here has been successful, so I will add my name to the list of unsuccessful butt busters.:laugh:

·
8,558 Posts
My butt can be had, just not over such as that! :mocking:

·
Registered
11,634 Posts
My butt can be had, just not over such as that! :mocking:
I have no response. I knew I should have left this to the professionals.:laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts