Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so he isn't a NEW user, in fact, he is a long term member, and part of the administrative team.

However, this seemed like a good place to put a video dedicated to "get to know Blake..."

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Short life story "in the cab" of a pickup driving through Wyoming, priceless... Thank you both.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
It's nice to see the real people behind GTT names! And I thought you were going to get all the way through the video without acknowledging Ivy! Glad she wasn't left out. :good2:
Ivy practically hasn't left my side since coming home, so expect to see her in a lot more videos on my channel. Tim and the family actually met us at the dog food store in Cheyenne. :lol:

Short life story "in the cab" of a pickup driving through Wyoming, priceless... Thank you both.
Never thought about it, but that is pretty cool. With a dog in an old Ford even!

Wait a second.... hold up... did he say "subdivision with 40 acre lots" ????

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sure did. We hayed 3 unsold lots last year, one sold so we'll be losing it by next year. This year they're producing 300 lbs of hay to the acre so far, which isn't worth the fuel to cut.

I can't express how much fun I had with Tim, Christy and Katriel while they were here. On the internet they seem like nice, generous folks but rest assured it's entirely real off camera as well. It was a real treat getting to visit with them, and I have a little portion of that coming out on my youtube channel soon. :good2:

·
Premium Member
14,109 Posts
Great video. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
LOL! I opened the video in it's own tab on my browser so I could watch it later on today. This is what popped up as an "ad" before the video loaded. Which one of those guys with the six-pack abs is Blake?? And is that Tim in the red shirt? :lol::lol::lol:

Meet_Blake.png

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,200 Posts
Seen this on you tube yesterday. Nice to see it here too! Great video! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Looking forward to more videos. Thanks guy's and gal's.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Probably breaking the rules here, but couldn't decide where to post this link.

Seemed good here as well as the '5320 for sale' section.

In addition to the obvious, this video has some interesting views of "big sky country"

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Great Job! It's nice to get to see Blake and put a face to a name so to speak.

·
Premium Member
4,043 Posts
as stated, nice to see and hear what people are actually like. Thanks Tim and Blake... Jeff

Forgot to mention, I have seen many of Tim's videos,, all great... Thanks Tim. You sure get around!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts