Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered, installed, and have liked using the Model 47 (mine) or Model 54 Snowblower electric chute control from Merit Automation, so decided to do a review of sorts by making a video about it. It also has some installation photos at the end. Thought others might enjoy it. I've also been reading a lot of the back and forth about exhaust, and on a lark bought a Gen-Turi and adapted it, with great results while snowblowing and mowing. I have not tried it yet with the loader on, and was a bit concerned about there being room for it, but nesting the tractor into the loader when parked, it does look like it will fit. This is still experimental and temporary at this point (Gen-Turis can easily be detached, because that's what they are designed for) so I am still evaluating.

·
Premium Member
4,535 Posts
I ordered, installed, and have liked using the Model 47 (mine) or Model 54 Snowblower electric chute control from Merit Automation, so decided to do a review of sorts by making a video about it. It also has some installation photos at the end. Thought others might enjoy it. I've also been reading a lot of the back and forth about exhaust, and on a lark bought a Gen-Turi and adapted it, with great results while snowblowing and mowing. I have not tried it yet with the loader on, and was a bit concerned about there being room for it, but nesting the tractor into the loader when parked, it does look like it will fit. This is still experimental and temporary at this point (Gen-Turis can easily be detached, because that's what they are designed for) so I am still evaluating.
I also installed an actuator on my 47", couldn't stand that cable deal at all and it was a simple install on my X738 complete with cutting in dash rocker switch. .. what you need now is a Cab! JT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts