Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We truly value all of the friends we have made on Green Tractor Talk and all of the incredible information shared by real John Deere equipment owners. This is a great place to be and we hope to be more active in 2017. We've had a good year and we have some incredible changes coming next year that we think everyone will love! While it would be impossible to send each of you a gift for Christmas (think t-shirt picture fiasco), we are extending a special sale only to Green Tractor Talk folks now until the end of the year.

The GTT coupon that you use for your orders has been temporarily changed to a 10% discount starting right..........................................NOW until December 31st! We just ask that you please, please, PLEASE do not share this outside of the GTT community. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

ornament.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
Got me off the dime. Just ordered another LVB25976 Cat 1 Quick Hitch for the 3320. That should make the annual changeover for snow removal much easier when dealing with the ballast box.

I appreciate your quick service & support!

Merry Christmas back at you! :good2:

·
RIP Ben
144 Posts
Merry Christmas

Thank you for the generous gift. Time to order my filters for the year.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
11,768 Posts
that is a nice Christmas gift for sure,:bigthumb: that 10% off is good. now i can make my winning's go even farther, THANKS!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Just ordered two AM35264s for Frankentwelve. Thanks for the holiday hookup!

Travis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts