Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The staff here at DT would very much like to wish all of our friends and members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season. We greatly appreciate your effort and participation in making this the best tractor form on the net. You have truly helped us in making this last year a huge success. We are looking forward to all the new information and fun you can share with us in making the New Year even more exciting. Keep up the good work. And have a joyous, happy, and safe Holiday.

Your DT staff,

George, Kevin, Brian, Kenny, Randy

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
Merry Christmas!! :beer:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Thanks for the privilege of being a member of this forum. Merry Christmas, peace and goodwill to all.

·
Administrator
17,506 Posts

·
Registered
11,595 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks to the staff of DT for making this great site possible.

Don

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!

I agree Randy,This website is fun:good2:...I really enjoy getting on here in my spare time...I seem to be finding more and more spare time to do it :laugh: I really appreciate the ones behind the scene as well as the members for making the site something I look forward to checking out everyday.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Merry Christmas to all! yeah, this site rocks. And cuts wood, and moves snow, and changes oil, and...

Kenny, if Santa had a smart phone I could _so_ track him...

Pete

·
Registered
554 Posts
Merry Christmas to everybody on Deere Talk. Have a safe and happy holiday!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Merry Christmas everybody.

May your holiday season be safe and happy! :good2:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Merry Christmas!!!!

·
Corndog Hater
11,469 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the fine folks here and a big thank you to all the mods for their hard work to make DT a great site. :good2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts