Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your family:bigbeer:

Merry Christmas to everyone and their family here on this Great Froum I enjoy So much! Hope everyone has a great holiday and a better New Year. :usa:cheers:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Merry Christmas to all.........

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and everyone as well. Jeff

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of our GTT Family, as well as their families!! And to ALL a Good Night!!:angel::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Like wise to all. Merry Christmas and wishing the best in the new year.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Merry Christmas to all at GTT.:good2:

5 months till the first plow day.:hide2:

·
Registered
11,275 Posts
To all:

Merry Xmas and happy New Years.

48 degrees today, taking the dog out for a ride today for his xmas present. I think I will buy him seat covers for the 835M for Xmas. Don't you think that is pretty nice for him???
I'm sure he will enjoy them. Is he getting rabbit skin covers?

·
Registered
12,300 Posts
Merry Christmas to all at GTT.:good2:

5 months till the first plow day.:hide2:
Right on, 3 1/2 months until spring tillage. :good2:

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of the great folks on this site.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,348 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year GTTers and their families! :yahoo::good2:

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts
Merry Christmas to All!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! I hope you all have a great one! Mark 100_2700.JPG PS the plywood box under our Christmas Tree is a box we put animals born during the winter cold when things go wrong to warm up. It has a lip to keep the Baby Goats, Sheep and a Calf once in a wile if needed to warm them up for a while. Been used many times! DSCN0008.JPG We even put diapers on them! DSCF4166.JPG

·
Registered
12,300 Posts
As usual this site has once again restored my faith in humanity. UPS delivered a package for our K-9 kids and they love it, thank you very much SulleyBear, there are not enough words to express our gratitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Old Pa-pa
11,348 Posts
As usual this site has once again restored my faith in humanity. UPS delivered a package for our K-9 kids and they love it, thank you very much SulleyBear, there are not enough words to express our gratitude.

Not only that Pat, but those pics. of Emma and the pups kind of restores my faith in humanity. :good2::good2::good2:

·
Premium Member
3,235 Posts

Me too some times I wonder about our world but when I see stuff like this it makes me happy! Thanks for the post! Mark

1 - 20 of 55 Posts