Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new John Deere 5055E 4wd with cab. It came with the loader infrastucture to mount a loader.

I have a John Deere 553 loader and want to be able to hook it up to this Tractor. On this tractor, it has the joy stick and the loader hydraulic ports are capped and are located behind the Battery Box. I need to find the part number of a bracket and short hoses that mount to the loader bracket. I have posted a picture of a bracket.

If I can find the part number and cost it would be nice. If not, I can have one fabricated but I need some details. Does anyone know where I can find the part number of the Bracket or a detailed description of the Bracket(s)?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,294 Posts
The bracket you have in the pic is part number BW16867 from the Deere 520M loader parts breakdown. (Deere calls it a "hangar")

Green Farm Parts has it for $33.

·
Premium Member
7,937 Posts
I just purchased a new John Deere 5055E 4wd with cab. It came with the loader infrastucture to mount a loader.

I have a John Deere 553 loader and want to be able to hook it up to this Tractor. On this tractor, it has the joy stick and the loader hydraulic ports are capped and are located behind the Battery Box. I need to find the part number of a bracket and short hoses that mount to the loader bracket. I have posted a picture of a bracket.

If I can find the part number and cost it would be nice. If not, I can have one fabricated but I need some details. Does anyone know where I can find the part number of the Bracket or a detailed description of the Bracket(s)?
The hoses might be available as a "whole goods" bundle, usually bought from sales, not parts. There may be a bundle that includes the hoses, bracket, and couplers :dunno:
I bought the bucket level rod for my 245 loader as whole goods bundle, cheaper than parts could sell it to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts