Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,872 Posts
Just my 2 cents,, 10-11 yrs ago ordered a new 2210 and rear 60" finish mower. Salesman called the next evening after being delivered and asked me how I like the mower. Mower was fine just would take time getting used to mowing with rear mower after mowing for past 20 yrs with a mmm .
He told me he would pick up the tractor and mower and put on a mmm in place of the rear.
Liked the rear mower but if you have always used a mmm and very, very seldom used a rear mower it does take time making the adjustment .
For me I was accustom of mowing close to certain things and just wasn't able to the few hours I had used the rear mower. Came close to taking out the fence around the garden .

·
Premium Member
19,872 Posts
Forgot to mention rear discharge will give you rows of grass, at least my fil mower deck does compared to side discharge will fan it out over a 4-6' area depending.
I can see every row my fil mows compared to a nice looking lawn with side discharge. If you rake your lawn once in a while get rear discharge
Just my 2 cents.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.