Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi..I own a 3032E JD compact tractor in a mountainous area where forestry and farming play minor roles in the areas economy which is mostly tourism.

I own and live on a 25 ac. woodlot which I'm trying to develop into wooded lots for sale. I'm often in need of advice on various issues and am hoping this forum will be helpful and that maybe I might have some knowledge to share as well.

Eg; This is my third tractor and having it a short period of time I cant believe I never noticed it lacks a 2" receiver on the rear under the PTO. I havent measured the opening yet; I just discovered it but it appears to be apx half the opening of a 2" one and its rectangular rather than square. The local JD dealer..50 miles away closed 5 minutes before I called him today and I probably can find the answer on the internet but this incident gave me the excuse to join your Forum which I've wanted to do for some time. There's probably a JD attachment which links the smaller opening to regular 2" attachments?

·
Premium Member
12,853 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Super Moderator
5,490 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio :wgtt:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,603 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts

·
Administrator
20,459 Posts
Mike,

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
: wgtt:

Welcome fellow New Yorker.

You may get a better response to your 2" receiver if you post that question in the MCUT or LCUT area.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Welcome from CNY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts