Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say hello. My name is Mike from outside of Toronto Canada and I have recently gotten into John Deere Tractors. I have 5 of them ranging from a 3720, 2305, a 116 and two 110's (a 1970 and 1972 model). I purchased my 116 and 110 as a whim purchase and fell in love working on it. I just recently purchased a 1970 110 and after some weird investigation it appears I may have accidentally stumbled onto an actual patio Tractor!! Vin type code also matches and the tractor is all white underneath the green paint everywhere. Hoping to get some expert help here to be certain and then restore the Tractor to original form. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Welcome from New York, Mike!

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific NW - Oregon!!

Marlin :cowboy:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York. We'd appreciate some pics of your collection when you get a chance.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hey there Mike, glad to have ya here! :clapping:

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Mike,

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Hi, Mike.
affb6c9faa7839aae61fedb8cafd171b--john-deere-birthday-shirt-birthday-shirts - Copy.jpg

Congrats on discovering the patio tractor. :good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome Mike from Southern Maryland.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Welcome from WNY:good2:

·
Registered
154 Posts
:wgtt: Mike!
I'm in Hamilton and have a '70 110H patio. I bought it from the original owner, he kept it all original except for some of the paint being redone. If I can be of any help while you work on your 110 just let me know. -Brent

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Brent!!! I still have lots to learn in general! Most of all is the work to restore it!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Brent, well it's turning into a crazy story.. Starter was broken, wiring a mess, now it's turning over but no spark so will replace the points, condenser and likely the coil and see what happens from there. Oh and a blown head gasket... ughhh if I didn't love these things so much...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts