Long overdue. Thank You.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
:good2:Thanks Manomet.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
darn. no local militias listed...:lol:. o well, its a really good thing for our vets.

·
Premium Member
10,065 Posts
darn. no local militias listed...:lol:. o well, its a really good thing for our vets.
Generally military discounts are reserved for those who actually served our country, not folks who just like to run around in the woods pretending to. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Generally military discounts are reserved for those who actually served our country, not folks who just like to run around in the woods pretending to. :laugh:
Around here,, the "woods" are TOO STEEP to do much running,,,,

JD is so strict,, they would probably exempt the time I spent on a "tin can",,,
because it only weighed 3450 tons,,,

My ship was actually built during WWII,, although I was on it during Vietnam,,,

I ain't saying my ship was ahead of its time,, but it was equipped to carry a drone,,,, :dunno:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
Around here,, the "woods" are TOO STEEP to do much running,,,,

JD is so strict,, they would probably exempt the time I spent on a "tin can",,,
because it only weighed 3450 tons,,,

My ship was actually built during WWII,, although I was on it during Vietnam,,,

I ain't saying my ship was ahead of its time,, but it was equipped to carry a drone,,,, :dunno:
The ship I was on was sold to Japan in 1999 for scrap.

·
Super Moderator
4,966 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
...probably used the steel to make the frame for your Tundra.

I got my packet for the Green Fleet Rewards. I haven't bought anything, but the stickers that came with it are pretty nice.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
...probably used the steel to make the frame for your Tundra.

I got my packet for the Green Fleet Rewards. I haven't bought anything, but the stickers that came with it are pretty nice.
So what did you do, make a pdf of your DD214 and email it?

You're probably correct on the steel for the Tundra. The aluminum super structure of the ship was probably used in our new Ford. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,205 Posts
Some people are probably driving around with steel from that ship!
As usual late on a post!

·
Premium Member
4,205 Posts

You're probably correct on the steel for the Tundra. The aluminum super structure of the ship was probably used in our new Ford. :lol:
Thought you just stated you need the money now because of retirement? A tundra and a new ford.. Must be nice Rolling in the dough Giz!!! :laugh: So does money make you happy?? Whoops we just went there didn't we!!! Lets not go back to that.... :hide: By the way, no new gadgets? It's time Giz, you're falling behind! :whip:

·
Registered
11,610 Posts

There is a link on the JD site to get a statement of active duty. However, it worked for the tour I had in Kosovo in 2002, but when I tried to get one also for 1965-67, that was not available over the internet, in which case you have to send a copy of your 214.

·
Super Moderator
4,966 Posts
When I signed up back in the spring I scanned my DD214 and uploaded it directly to the Deere site. They have a window for adding attachments to your application right there on the site.

·
Premium Member
8,430 Posts
Thanks for the post.

I checked it out but since I only served and am not active, reserve, or retired - I don't qualify.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts