Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boomers will say millenials are triggered easily, but get triggered when anyone:
A. Has a different religion or political view
B. Questions them
C. Says Ok boomer
D. Is a millenial

Super Moderator
LIES! 馃ぃ

Registered
Obviously, you do not know what you are talking about and your words mock your own ignorance.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

Registered
Mudrig, why did you edit your original post? You know the one where you offended practically
everyone on this board.
I'm a Boomer and I will not take your trolling bait. I pray for you, sir.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Because apparently one of the boomers I offended is on a couple other groups and threatened to ban me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
What I was trying to say is Boomers really need called out for some of the insane crap a good bit of them do. Obviously the normal reaction is to literally prove the post's point.

Registered
Please don't use such a broad paint brush when you try to label entire generations of people. It really just illustrates your ignorance.

Registered
I just skimmed through all of Mudrig150鈥檚 previous posts. Up until today they were helpful and informative, and reflected his interest and knowledge. Something bad must have happened in his life to set him off today, with his first political post.

I find myself getting a bit ornery these days, with all the political division and hate going on. The new board format doesn鈥檛 help, either. For years as a lurker I only read the posts in the SCUT, truck, barn, implements, and maintenance forums. But that big 鈥淣EW鈥 button has got me looking at stuff that ruffles my feathers. Ignoring it is as hard as not looking at a car wreck.

Registered
What I was trying to say is Boomers really need called out for some of the insane crap a good bit of them do. Obviously the normal reaction is to literally prove the post's point.
I'll play;
How about a few examples of the insane...please.

Registered
Anyone who assigns characteristics to an entire group of people proves they aren鈥檛 worth listening to. Baby Boomers say or do x, millennials say or do y, just proves the ignorance of the speaker it doesn鈥檛 degrade the group they point at. If your not smart or articulate enough to understand every person is individual I have no use for you.

Registered
Which version of the bible uses the word "homosexuals"? The Chic fil A one? Pretty sure that wasn't a word when people were writing with rocks.
Another person whose own words mock his ignorance. Corinthians is a new testament book. As such, it was written during or shortly after Christ's visit. About 2000 years ago. Civilization was well beyond "writing with rocks" and was in the era of the Roman empire.

To help you out a bit more, absolutely known of the original scripture was in English, by the way.

Registered
Another person whose own words mock his ignorance. Corinthians is a new testament book. As such, it was written during or shortly after Christ's visit. About 2000 years ago. Civilization was well beyond "writing with rocks" and was in the era of the Roman empire.

To help you out a bit more, absolutely known of the original scripture was in English, by the way.
You're pretty quick to judge for someone quoting the bible. Here's another super relevant in modern times quote from that book from memory. Ezekiel 23:20.

You are correct than none of what was selected for the various books was written in english. It's from an age where a compass would be considered sorcery, and all sexual relations except those between a married man and woman had the same repercussions.

Registered
Which version of the bible uses the word "homosexuals"? The Chic fil A one? Pretty sure that wasn't a word when people were writing with rocks.
Hey hey hey, you leave chick fil A out of this. That place is awesome! Huge Huge success because of the morals, and businesses practices. You can be gay if you want, just don't rub it in my face. Being gay doesn't change your voice, the want and need for attention does. Sorry just my views.

Registered
I plan to just forget I ever read this thread. 馃槑

Premium Member
Well I thought I knew where this thread was going......

Looks like a single axle trailer full of an improperly secured load of crap.

FWIW, just hate everybody. It is easier that way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts