Green Tractor Talk banner

Minor Update Coming

2525 8
In the next few days we will have to shut the site down for an hour to complete a small update. No worries, this will not be anything big. Thanks for your understanding.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Dam it Captain I'm a doctor, not a magician! (patients):mocking:
In the next few days we will have to shut the site down for an hour to complete a small update. No worries, this will not be anything big. Thanks for your patients.
Sorry, busy morning to say the least....
I usually ignore those minor typos but for some reason just couldn't pass that one up. Probably means I'm not busy enough this morning...:boredom:
I am taking a vacation during this upgrade...just in case the poop hits the fan again:mocking::lol:
OK Leonard "Bones" McCoy. Actually it should be, "I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer" from The Devil in the Dark where Bones patches up the Horta with concrete. :laugh:
Dam it Captain I'm a doctor, not a magician! (patients):mocking:
Oh ye of little faith .. short lived vacation. :nunu:
I didn't even have to turn the forum off
I am taking a vacation during this upgrade...just in case the poop hits the fan again:mocking::lol:
I live by this motto: Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed.
Oh ye of little faith .. short lived vacation. :nunu:I didn't even have to turn the forum off
Motto

I live by this motto: Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed.
I live by O'Toole s law "Murphy (of Murphy's Law) was an optimist"
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.