Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guys have mirrors on their loaders. I have the 120R loader with the holes and would like to add couple mirrors. Where did u guys get yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,339 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Some guys have mirrors on their loaders. I have the 120R loader with the holes and would like to add couple mirrors. Where did u guys get yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got mine at advanced auto for $10. Bolts right up. I have 1 on each side. The lights do reflect at night but not enough to slow me down. I don't need them much at night as I try not to have to be out at night much anymore. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Check out golf cart mirrors.

·
Registered
82 Posts
got mine from Amazon they are 6" wide by 12" long and they work great I like them because of my limited neck rotation makes it much easier to see whats happening around me

·
Registered
136 Posts
Amazon. All States Ag Supply has 12"x7" mirrors for the JD FEL. I put mine on horizontal and it's great.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
Look this up on Amazon:

Fit System CL062E Clamp-on Spot Mirror

I threw away the mounting arm and connected directly to the hole. I got one for each side.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mirrors

I have one on each side of my 120H loader that came from Wal-Mart, they are for ATV's and work fine. After I had them in the right position I used spray foam to lock them in. About 8 bucks a piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts