Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and thanks for letting me join. I've had my John Deere 2025R for awhile now and I need some help locating a part for my machine. A few days ago, I reinstalled my 260B backhoe and noticed one of the large pins that is used to lock the backhoe onto the tractor was missing. (This particular pin has little handle that goes down into a slot to keep it from falling out when its fully inserted). I've looked at a few manuals but I haven't seen this part called out. If there is anybody on here that help me find this part number so I could order a new one? I appreciate any help you guys could give.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Any farm store should have a good selection of pins that will fit and work fine. I keep several types and sizes on hand as they do occasionally get lost or damaged.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I believe SteveTJ88 is looking for the lock pin that has the retainer pin attached.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That definitely looks like the pin that EVT has posted in his picture, it has the little slide handle that will drop down into the slot to keep it from falling out. Is that the part number immediately below the picture?

·
Super Moderator
2,834 Posts
No, that's not the part number in his picture, but I might have found it. Is it #22 in this picture?

Reactions: Gizmo2 and rtgt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kylew, that’s it right there! I’ll check the length and diameter specs in the morning just to be sure but that looks exactly like the one I need! Thank you everyone for the help!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Good find Kylew! When I remove my backhoe, I put the pins on the anti slip pads where you place your feet when operating the machine. I always know where they are and you can clearly see them against the black pads.

Reactions: kylew
1 - 8 of 8 Posts