Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With today's technology, how does this happen? And it's still missing.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I have a hunch they know what happened or where it is. But won't say much till they can confirm it and or deal with the bad guys.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a hunch they know what happened or where it is. But won't say much till they can confirm it and or deal with the bad guys.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk
Or get the lies in line so they all match.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Or they find enough of it to see of there is a mechanical issue with that aircraft. I remember years ago, a passenger jet had a worn spot in the electrical, and it was right where the fuel transfer was. Details escape me, but the plane exploded in midair. Once they found enough pieces and figured out what happened, they went in an inspected all others of that plane in operation, and found something like half of them or more were ready to have the same consequences.

It could be the act of some whackos, given the world today, but they need to find as much of the wreckage as possible before making that call. If it is something with the design of the 777, they need to find that out too!

·
Administrator
20,664 Posts
Or they find enough of it to see of there is a mechanical issue with that aircraft. I remember years ago, a passenger jet had a worn spot in the electrical, and it was right where the fuel transfer was. Details escape me, but the plane exploded in midair. Once they found enough pieces and figured out what happened, they went in an inspected all others of that plane in operation, and found something like half of them or more were ready to have the same consequences.

It could be the act of some whackos, given the world today, but they need to find as much of the wreckage as possible before making that call. If it is something with the design of the 777, they need to find that out too!
Flight 800, a 747 exploding in mid-flight over the Atlantic. An electrical short causes middle fuel tank to explode.

·
Registered
714 Posts
It looks like it's going to be terrorism. 2 men had stolen passports and the flight originated from where the 911 attacks were born. A lot of evil in this world.

·
Administrator
17,943 Posts

·
Administrator
20,664 Posts

·
Administrator
20,664 Posts
No sir. There's entirely too much real evidence to support the established story. If you look on the page Kenny posted, it also has a 9/11 conspiricy theory about the Pentagon. It's all BS.

Don't get me wrong. I don't always believe everything that is reported or what the guvmet wants us to believe. But when a conspiricy theory needs thousands of guvmet and public workers to be in on something and keep their mouth shut, it ain't gonna work......

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
No sir. There's entirely too much real evidence to support the established story. If you look on the page Kenny posted, it also has a 9/11 conspiricy theory about the Pentagon. It's all BS.

Don't get me wrong. I don't always believe everything that is reported or what the guvmet wants us to believe. But when a conspiricy theory needs thousands of guvmet and public workers to be in on something and keep their mouth shut, it ain't gonna work......
kinda like the freaks that say we never went to the moon. Can you imagine the 1000's of people that would have to in on such a cover up?
I think it was Benjamin Franklin that said: "Three can keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead"

·
Administrator
17,943 Posts

·
Administrator
20,664 Posts
Just posting the "other side" for diversity...
Whew... For a minute I thought maybe there was something in that ham sandwich Gizmo2 fed you.:mocking:

Now how the heck did you get that picture of me?
You had posted that on your website. :drinks:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's ALL in what one is told or more importantly, led to believe.
I don't believe the stories put out for Americans to believe one way or the other. I do believe our government is so corrupt to the point Americans can naturally dismiss what they believe to be impossible, the government counts on it.

We probably should move on and let this go.

·
Administrator
20,664 Posts
For those who believe the 9/11 conspiracy.....Here's how to make your own tin foil hat.

.....from a local here in Nashville TN. :lol::lol:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Flight 800, a 747 exploding in mid-flight over the Atlantic. An electrical short causes middle fuel tank to explode.
Thanks dieselshadow, but IIRC the actual parts showing wear and probably ignition were found in the aircraft I am thinking of, and they found several more with the issue, and grounded them, or required they go through inspection and replacement of wiring next time through maintenance. I remember watching a video of the inspection of some of the fleet and the wiring shorts being seen, further confirming the theory of the fuel vapor explosion. I can't remember what they did about the fuel tank, but probably added some bladders. They did make sure and add padding where wiring went through areas it could be chaffed.

Point being, until there is some sort of recovery, even what seems obvious might not be the answer.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I think the carbon fiber tail cracked off. I don't trust that stuff. I'm not making a joke.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
UFO

:spy: :hide:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts