Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
No . Versa turf only fit 1 series. 26/12/12 is the largest size thy offer.

To find a 27” tire for a 15” rim in a radial tire with similar tread hybrid like tread . I think UTV and truck tires would work .
Not that it'll help Dave, but I believe you can also get Versa Turfs for the 2 series tractors. I recently purchased a 2032R and asked my dealer about them. I ended up going with R3's because the lead time to get the Versa Turfs was several weeks longer.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The 2 series gets a tire that looks a lot like a versa turf, only it’s a galaxy garden pro hybrid turf radial. Very good tire as well. I have a full set on my 2025R, and run them on the front of one of my 5115Rs.

View attachment 798565
View attachment 798566
How do those Galaxy Gardens perform in the snow? (I see your profile says you are in KS/OK, so maybe that's not a major consideration for you:cool:). I am planning to use my machine for snow removal and hope the R3's will be up to the challenge. If not, hopefully a set of tire chains will do the trick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.