Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I need some help. I tried looking this up on the JD parts page but apparently you have to have some sort of zen master vibe to get the JD parts website to return what you want.

I took the MMM arms off of the under side of my 1025r this past weekend. I had the 60" deck on dollies sitting under my trailer and the mower arms sitting with it. I have to use my trailer tomorrow so I moved the deck and the arms. When I did this I noticed something odd. One of the brass rings that is used to adjust the side to side level was farther forward than the other. I looked a little closer and found what you see in the pictures below.

The pictures are a little hard to see but it appears that I have two left or two right. The notch that is on the top side of one arm is on the bottom side of the other arm. This makes the adjust buckle for side to side level dig into the one arm. The picture on the right shows the notch on the top of one arm. You can see the gap under the arm in the back ground. That just doesn't look right to me.

Anybody got a photo of there's to confirm this is normal or not? I'm still trying my luck on the parts website.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,202 Posts
Maybe these photos can help.

1025 Deck Lift.jpg 1025 Deck Linkage-2.jpg

Reactions: 590

·
Super Moderator
8,202 Posts
I think the cut-outs on the left and right link arms are causing the confusion. The cutouts or notches allow for clearance at the top of the deck and underside of the frame.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts