Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good after noon I have question , on my 1026r I have the mower lift with loader joystick option.I've been putting on the mmm every week end and the only thing that bothers me is that I have to disconnect and re connect the hydraulic line
. is there a valve that can be opened or closed so I DONT HAVE CHANGE HOSES EACH TIME .
I'm loving this machine . I only use the 950 for backhoe work al loader work I use the 1026r what a great machine .
thank you in advance .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes there is an option you can purchase in addition to your hydraulic lift that uses an electric solenoid to divert fluid to the mower lift cylinder. Part number for the kit is BLV10688.

Be advised, this switch is only momentary, and must be held to keep the mower deck up. Then you would adjust the mower hight to maximum, and release switch. Then gravity pulls the mower deck down.

I wish it was done differently, as in a double throw momentary switch with a closed center solenoid. This way it would allow operator to raise mower deck and not have to use the deck height adjustment knob to set max height. Minor inconvenience, but both location of switch (which you have to hold to keep mower up remember), and deck height knob are on same side of tractor. I only have one left arm!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Your cheapest and possibly easiest option, and one which I always wanted to do but never did get around to was to take off the lines behind the quick connect manifold, put in a splitter with two ball valves, and then put a quick connect on the end of one while plugging the other side back into the manifold. I hope I explained it well enough, but unfortunately I never did it so I don't have pictures. The mower deck lift options are one of the reasons I grew to hate my 1025R - my dealer put the hydraulic connection on after I told him multiple times not to.

The nicest solution would be to install a 3rd function or a diverter so you could still control everything with the joystick, but it won't be cheap by any means.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Good after noon I have question , on my 1026r I have the mower lift with loader joystick option.I've been putting on the mmm every week end and the only thing that bothers me is that I have to disconnect and re connect the hydraulic line
. is there a valve that can be opened or closed so I DONT HAVE CHANGE HOSES EACH TIME .
I'm loving this machine . I only use the 950 for backhoe work al loader work I use the 1026r what a great machine .
thank you in advance .
I’ve got the same setup. I have considered rerouting the hose for the mmm to use the rear hydraulic outlets. But it’s really not that big of a deal to remove and reinstall one more line when installing the loader .

·
Registered
99 Posts
I’ve got the same setup. I have considered rerouting the hose for the mmm to use the rear hydraulic outlets. But it’s really not that big of a deal to remove and reinstall one more line when installing the loader .
The biggest annoyance with it was trying to make sure it stayed tucked away so it didn't get snagged and ripped off. The second was trying to use the loader and the deck at the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts