Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

New here, I have been lurking around and you all have helped me make my decision on what to buy. I took delivery of a new to me 1025r on Monday.

The tractor came with the loader, quick attach plow and imatch, no deck. I did find a slightly used deck that I just purchased from a dealer in another state (road trip in my future). The dealer said "Yup lift arms and pto shaft is there. You would need either the mechanical lift brackets or hydraulic. They stay with the tractor." So I am trying to figure out what I need to order for the tractor side since it has not had a deck with it. I just want to go with the mechanical. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks for the help and thank you all for helping me with my decision on the purchase and all the other tips and tricks I have gathered from you all.

Matt

·
Registered
180 Posts
Reactions: etcallhome

·
Premium Member
14,890 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
My new 1025R TLB is still sitting in the dealership showroom. They asked if they could hang on to it through the parts promo at the end of the week.

Anyway, I ordered the independent hydraulic lift kit for it that I'll be installing myself. I haven't researched it yet, but if that kit displaces the mechanical lift components you require, I can fix you up in a week or two when I take delivery.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Congrats and ..... :wgtt:

·
Registered
255 Posts
You will need BLV10736, BLV10737 and BLV10738. If the deck has a manual pto shaft with it you will not be needing an auto connect kit. If you need any assistance with the install give a shout, I have done a few...40 or more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone for the welcome and information. Once I pick up the deck and figure out what they included I can go from there. Part numbers really help. Thanks again everyone!

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Hi all.

New here, I have been lurking around and you all have helped me make my decision on what to buy. I took delivery of a new to me 1025r on Monday.

The tractor came with the loader, quick attach plow and imatch, no deck. I did find a slightly used deck that I just purchased from a dealer in another state (road trip in my future). The dealer said "Yup lift arms and pto shaft is there. You would need either the mechanical lift brackets or hydraulic. They stay with the tractor." So I am trying to figure out what I need to order for the tractor side since it has not had a deck with it. I just want to go with the mechanical. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks for the help and thank you all for helping me with my decision on the purchase and all the other tips and tricks I have gathered from you all.

Matt
You say "new to me" which to me means used. Are you sure that you don't have the lift arms under the tractor? It might have come with the works you need except the MMM deck just like the tractor you're getting the MMM deck off of. Whoever buys that tractor will have to buy just what you're buying which is where yours could be at. Think I'd look underneath and find out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts