1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOT! Rebate TIME!! :yahoo:

$10 to $17,,, limit 4 per household,,,

Terms and conditions | Mobil Online Rebate Submission

I normally buy oil at Walmart,, it looks like Walmart is not included,,, :flag_of_truce:

Our Target does not carry Mobil 1,, Home Depot only stocks 4 quarts,,, at $9 per quart,,, :laugh:

Where else has a good price on Mobil 1 oil,,,?? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
I have a rule about mail-in / online rebates...... “Homie don’t play that”.

If it’s not a sale/discount reflected at the register I don’t participate.

·
Registered
626 Posts
WOOT! Rebate TIME!! :yahoo:

$10 to $17,,, limit 4 per household,,,

Terms and conditions | Mobil Online Rebate Submission

I normally buy oil at Walmart,, it looks like Walmart is not included,,, :flag_of_truce:

Our Target does not carry Mobil 1,, Home Depot only stocks 4 quarts,,, at $9 per quart,,, :laugh:

Where else has a good price on Mobil 1 oil,,,?? :dunno:
I buy mine at Wally world too. I don't know any of those places listed on the chart.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have a rule about mail-in / online rebates...... “Homie don’t play that”.

If it’s not a sale/discount reflected at the register I don’t participate.
I don't mind too much. I figure if the rebate shows up I'm good, if not then oh well.

·
Super Moderator
4,850 Posts
Hmm... BJs carries Mobile 1 oils and they already have it on sale @ $28.99 for a case of 6 quarts. (That's $10/case off their normal price.) So $4.83/quart. The rebate knocks off another $12/case so it'd end up at $2.83/quart after the rebate.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Walmart is never listed, but I’ve bought it there before and they’ve honored the rebate. I need to pick up some oil and filters for my car and truck, I run Mobile 1 EP and filters in both.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Hmm... BJs carries Mobile 1 oils and they already have it on sale @ $28.99 for a case of 6 quarts. (That's $10/case off their normal price.) So $4.83/quart. The rebate knocks off another $12/case so it'd end up at $2.83/quart after the rebate.
Costco also has it listed for $28.69/case of 6 quarts.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Just an FYI, for the rebate, the listed places arent the only places you can get it and get the rebate.
I have called about this in the past, and have always received my rebate.
If you arent sure, give them a call. They are generally happy to tell you all about it.

Meijer here also has it, in addition to Walmart.
They actually have Delvac1 5w40 cheaper than TDT 5w40, which is somewhat odd, but Im not complaining.
The diesel oils arent covered this time around, but there is a separate rebate for the Delvac line that also covers the TDT...

Mobil 1 is VERY good at honoring their rebates.
If you use their oil in anything, its certainly worth it to send it in.
At the rebate price, their oil is impossible to beat in most flavors.
Local price is $22.99 for 5qt jug of their full synthetic.
After the $12 rebate per, thats $10.99 for 5 quarts. $2.20/qt for a darn good oil.

That reminds me. I need several gallons for the engines that live here.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I bought mine at WalMart and they honored the rebate

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have followed this rebate since it came out in march on a Tacoma forum and some members are getting their rebates when purchased at Walmart.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts