Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible to get a model 59 blower off of a Deere 755 onto an x748? If so, how difficult would it be and what hardware would be necessary?

·
Super Moderator
8,203 Posts
Would it be possible to get a model 59 blower off of a Deere 755 onto an x748? If so, how difficult would it be and what hardware would be necessary?
That's an awful lot of blower for an X748. 59" width and very heavy as well. You might be a little low on power and traction to move as much snow as that 59 can load. Especially the heavy wet stuff. I'm sure it could be hooked up and made to work but would tend to equate it with "eating with a shovel."

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's an awful lot of blower for an X748. 59" width and very heavy as well. You might be a little low on power and traction to move as much snow as that 59 can load. Especially the heavy wet stuff. I'm sure it could be hooked up and made to work but would tend to equate it with "eating with a shovel."
Thanks for the opinion. I am not exactly sure of the model. Poor CL ad. Fuzzy picture of what is said to be a 48" blower off of a 755. I may contact the seller for more info.

·
Corndog Hater
11,794 Posts
I was just contemplating a bigger blower than my 47" today as I walked down to the barn looking at my little used 1026R. I was thinking more along the lines of a cab, 3 series and 59" blower though?. You may be better off to add some side wings to your existing blower to make it a little wider.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just contemplating a bigger blower than my 47" today as I walked down to the barn looking at my little used 1026R. I was thinking more along the lines of a cab, 3 series and 59" blower though?. You may be better off to add some side wings to your existing blower to make it a little wider.
If you look far into the distance you can see the cart way in front of the horse. In fact, I haven't even bought the horse yet. The dealer is waiting for new tires and a seat before I take delivery of my x748. Now that I am sure that I am getting an x748, I am on the hunt for a snow blower for it. I don't have a blower now, but I would very content to find a reasonably priced Model 47 Quickhitch.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
If you look far into the distance you can see the cart way in front of the horse. In fact, I haven't even bought the horse yet. The dealer is waiting for new tires and a seat before I take delivery of my x748. Now that I am sure that I am getting an x748, I am on the hunt for a snow blower for it. I don't have a blower now, but I would very content to find a reasonably priced Model 47 Quickhitch.
I wouldn't put anything bigger than a 47 on the x748

1 - 6 of 6 Posts