Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up this Tire Wheel Automotive tire Green Motor vehicle Font Rectangle Publication Motor vehicle Number model 80 cart and have a couple questions. Being it’s a brass tag, would 68-69 be the year? Also is there supposed to be a “80” decal under the tag? And a 4 legged Deere decal on the tailgate? Wondering if mine was repainted at some point as the 80 decal is one the tailgate. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
I just picked up this View attachment 782202 View attachment 782205 model 80 cart and have a couple questions. Being it’s a brass tag, would 68-69 be the year? Also is there supposed to be a “80” decal under the tag? And a 4 legged Deere decal on the tailgate? Wondering if mine was repainted at some point as the 80 decal is one the tailgate. Thanks
nice looking cart, it does look repainted to me as well. I'm not sure which years, but only a few years had a green frame.

Reactions: TractorEd

·
Premium Member
2017 1025R TLB - H120 - 260 - 60D
132 Posts
I just picked up this View attachment 782202 View attachment 782205 model 80 cart and have a couple questions. Being it’s a brass tag, would 68-69 be the year? Also is there supposed to be a “80” decal under the tag? And a 4 legged Deere decal on the tailgate? Wondering if mine was repainted at some point as the 80 decal is one the tailgate. Thanks
Not sure if it'll help:

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
Brass tag means it’s 68 or earlier. Type E0900 means it’s 68 or newer. I think that makes it a 68. It should have 4 legged decals

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.