Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For folks who sign up for our monthly newsletter, we send it out once per month. I get so much spam email from companies I've signed up from (some of them DAILY this time of year) and we won't ever do that. But we'd like to know what you would like to see in the newsletter that we send out, for those of you who subscribe.

We try to keep the newsletter very brief (3 - 5 paragraphs) and include our current coupon codes or promotions. Subscribers always have the option to remove themselves from our newsletter and we never share info. That's a big no-no!

**Disclaimer** - We are actually sending out our November newsletter, or a similar version, AGAIN this month right before Thanksgiving to remind folks about our sale coming up at the end of the month.

So, what would you like to see in the newsletter? Please keep in mind that this goes out to lawn and garden, commercial, farm, golf & turf and just about every John Deere user with exception to construction equipment users. Thanks for your input.

·
Premium Member
12,174 Posts
Is there an easy way to verify if we are currently registered for the newsletter?

·
Registered
588 Posts
I had received the November newsletter but none since.:unknown:

·
Administrator
20,681 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please check your spam email and/or junk folders. If you want to verify that you are on our email list, you can always shoot me an email directly with your email and I can check (or add you if necessary): Email Jeff

FYI, we did not sent out a newsletter in January.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I check my spam folder once or twice a week. I tried signing up the other day when I ordered some parts and was assured I was on the list. I am sure fixing this is more important to you than us, so let us know how we can help solve the puzzle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts