Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting some input into my shop in other threads. I do have some changes in the shop but, thought you might enjoy the change on the outside too. Seems I added a house on the property. Now the shop is only a short walk down the hill. A lot can happen when you are away for a while. Hope ya enjoy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Almost for got, you guys need to see the garage. I know it doesn't show it well, it is a 2 car.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,517 Posts
Let's not overlook the shop! :munch: Come on, I can take it. :lol:

·
Registered
22,767 Posts
Wow - just beautiful! The shop along with your home and a view of the water!

Nice touch with the gas pump also. Sure is a far cry from my 100 year old carriage house with wooden plank floor.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Ummmm wow........:thumbup1gif: Are you running a business out of there? Just curious.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The view alone is killer from the top of the hill. Is that one of the Great Lakes? May need plans for this one day. There could be a twin built in NJ, come on lottery!!

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Well I'm now officially jealous how bout the rest of ya? How big is that shop?

Lake Kegonsa maybe Randy??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,730 Posts
What a beautiful place.:thumbup1gif: I'm officially jealous.....:drinks:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Beautiful home, building, and I really like the yard. When were the pictures taken?

·
Corndog Hater
11,693 Posts
Super nice Randy, I would expect nothing less. I will ditto what the others say about the view of the water, which I had forgotten about, from pics you had a few years back. I also like the covered patio. I wish the roof on ours was part of the house. It is just tacked onto the side of the house, which was done by a previous owner. Thanks for the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
VERY VERY NICE Randy!!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
14,757 Posts
Randy

Hate to use Tomfive words.

But WOW very , very, very nice.

Thank you for sharing
Gene

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Ummmm wow........:thumbup1gif: Are you running a business out of there? Just curious.
No, no business. Just hobby, don't want to ruin the fun.

The view alone is killer from the top of the hill. Is that one of the Great Lakes? May need plans for this one day. There could be a twin built in NJ, come on lottery!!
No, just Lake Kegonsa. And yes, I can provide you with more info if you wish.

Well I'm now officially jealous how bout the rest of ya? How big is that shop?

Lake Kegonsa maybe Randy??
The shop is 5200 square feet, 50 x 104. And yes, Lake Kegonsa.

Beautiful home, building, and I really like the yard. When were the pictures taken?
These were taken last year.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let's not overlook the shop! :munch: Come on, I can take it. :lol:
You asking for more on the shop? Hasn't changed a whole lot from what I already posted.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,517 Posts
You asking for more on the shop? Hasn't changed a whole lot from what I already posted.
The inside.
New members, new day, new thread and at least all will be in the same thread. The shop of shops.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The inside.
New members, new day, new thread and at least all will be in the same thread. The shop of shops.:thumbup1gif:
Well, if you insist.

You realize it means I'll have take more pics now?

·
Registered
338 Posts
First Class all the way Randy. Like the house, shop, view, gas pump. Water is very relaxing.

Gotta have the stuff in life that makes us happy!

BTW..nice job on the landscaping!

·
Registered
11,930 Posts
I remember seeing pictures of the shop before. The house and shop and the grounds are beautiful, Randy. And, like Gizmo, I would like to see the shop again also.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts