Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

Registered
I think you would find a whole lot of people who would agree with you on that one, Gizmo.
:good2: 10-4 :good2:

1. Interesting that Deere releases that article... Couldnt' they get "Ethisphere Institute" to PR it out in the open somewhere even for a few $'s? Makes it sound like Mother is blowing her own cornet.:laugh:

2. Anyone ever hear of "Ethisphere Institute" before? Sounds like a government program masking skunk works projects or another California commune.:laugh:

Registered
Discussion Starter #5

Registered
You have $8? Will you share the wealth with the rest of us? ;)

Premium Member
Interesting. I notice International Paper was listed. I'll bet there are 1200 former employees in the Lawrence County plant who would disagree. My brother worked there for 24 years and last October the CEO held a plant wide meeting with all employees thanking them for their work ethic, productivity and profitability of the plant. He told them they had consistently met their production goals and was one of their plants that had never had a year that finished in the red. Exactly one month later in November, the employees were told the plant was shutting down within the next two months.

He and all the rest are now unemployed and International Paper is tearing the building down to the ground to prevent a competitor from moving in. Tough, tough times for those people and it devastated our local tax base for our county. IP was the largest employer and there are just not that many quality jobs to be had in our region right now.

Registered
Here is the website: | Ethisphere庐 Institute I didn't read any of it, so I don't have any answers.
Hey, thanks for the link... I didn't read much of it...

"The Ethisphere庐 Institute is an independent center of research, best practices and thought leadership that promotes best practices in corporate ethics and compliance and enables organizations to improve governance, mitigate risk, and enhance relationships with employees, business partners, investors and the broad regulatory community."
...because it's all total BS to anyone not trying to smoke screen their shennanigans from the folks (us) they's selling junk to. It still amazes me how much money is spread around to sharps that invent new ways to seem like they're "helping" business out, "You can fool some of the people all of the time Department". It would cost the world's businesses lots less money simply following The Golden Rule! :laugh:

Now I know another reason why most of my dividends are smaller than they should be, they're in out in the "ethisphere" someplace.:usa

Registered
I just posted something about this on TBN. It should be good for about 25 pages of personal attacks from the JD haters. It will be good entertainment over the weekend.
The LS and Kioti crowd are always the vocal ones.
HERE IS THE LINK in case you want to tune in to the fun

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Just went there, so far so good!

Registered
I just posted something about this on TBN. It should be good for about 25 pages of personal attacks from the JD haters. It will be good entertainment over the weekend.
The LS and Kioti crowd are always the vocal ones.
HERE IS THE LINK in case you want to tune in to the fun

Can't think of any reason for me to visit TBN.

Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts