Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

My mother in law passed away early this morning of kidney failure. She had been ill as of late, and she just suddenly went downhill rapidly.

She was the best.

Funny note, she always wanted to buy me undershirts, socks and underwear. She always asked if I needed them. I of course do not have a vast wardrobe since I'm at home 24/7. So those always wore out the fastest and she always wanted to buy them :)

She will be missed.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Sorry to hear...my thoughts are with you and your family

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
MIL's come in different catagories. Love 'em or not, always hurts to lose a family member! My condolences, and prayers............. :-( ~Scotty

·
Super Moderator
5,542 Posts
You and your family are in my prayers Kev.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
My condolences and prayers as well.

Looks like you have a lot on your plate right now.Dont worry about the site. We will be alright. Take care of yourself and family

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I am so sorry for your and your wife's loss. Hard to lose those that you care about, and that care about you. Let us know if there is anything your family here can do to help.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,486 Posts
rgd said it all. X2

·
Registered
11,912 Posts
Sorry for your loss Kevin.

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
Hello all.

My mother in law passed away early this morning of kidney failure. She had been ill as of late, and she just suddenly went downhill rapidly.

She was the best.

Funny note, she always wanted to buy me undershirts, socks and underwear. She always asked if I needed them. I of course do not have a vast wardrobe since I'm at home 24/7. So those always wore out the fastest and she always wanted to buy them :)

She will be missed.
My Condolences. My MIL has been gone 40 years, and I still miss her and think about her. I know you must be devastated.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
rgd said it all. X3

Gene

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts
I hope you and your wife find peace in these tough times Kevin.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Sorry to hear Kevin. Lost my mother-in-law a few years back on Christmas Day. Although we miss her, I know Heaven is a pretty great place. She is in good hands now....

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Sorry to hear Kevin. Lost my mother-in-law a few years back on Christmas Day. Although we miss her, I know Heaven is a pretty great place. She is in good hands now....
:good2:

“Joy is the business of heaven.” -C.S. Lewis

What will heaven be like? And what will we be like when we get there? The Bible doesn’t go into specifics about heaven. Why? Because “eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him” (1 Cor 2:9). Our minds simply cannot comprehend the glory that awaits us.

Now while it’s true we don’t know the details about heaven, the Bible does give us a general idea. What we discover is absolutely mind-blowing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts