Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Mother's Day to our mothers , MIL, our wife's , and our members here on GTT !!!
For us that have lost our mothers remember the good times and those still living give them a big hug and a Thank You .

Gene

May not be worded to please everyone so change it how ever you wish !

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
Happy Mother's Day to our mothers , MIL, our wife's , and our members here on GTT !!!
For us that have lost our mothers remember the good times and those still living give them a big hug and a Thank You .

Gene

May not be worded to please everyone so change it how ever you wish !
Worded just fine! Thanks.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I thought it was worded perfectly!!! :thumbup1gif:

Yes, remember them, if they are gone, and give them a hug if they are still here.

·
Administrator
20,668 Posts
Happy Mother's day!:good2:

·
8,558 Posts
My critters wanted to know what I got them, for the occasion!! :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
My critters wanted to know what I got them, for the occasion!! :laugh:
I just got done making scrambled eggs here for the puppies, every Sunday.

·
8,558 Posts
I just got done making scrambled eggs here for the puppies, every Sunday.
You wouldn't catch me spoiling my critters like that!!! :laugh:

(Mine get scrambled eggs almost every morning, and home cooked food every meal. Nothing processed for them!)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms out there...........especially to my beautiful loving wife and my mom! To my beautiful mother in law......Sue......we miss you and think about you everyday. RIP.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My Mom is 83 yrs old and still in good shape. She works at the Library 2 days a week just to have something to do. She still drives and sometimes when I am with her I have to tell to stop speeding and of course when I do she says to me who's driving this truck. She has a Ford ranger and a Chevy Cavalier. I get to see her everyday because she lives next door. She still likes to go crappie fishing several times a year.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers!

·
Registered
11,883 Posts
My Mom is 83 yrs old and still in good shape. She works at the Library 2 days a week just to have something to do. She still drives and sometimes when I am with her I have to tell to stop speeding and of course when I do she says to me who's driving this truck. She has a Ford ranger and a Chevy Cavalier. I get to see her everyday because she lives next door. She still likes to go crappie fishing several times a year.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers!
keefus, you are very fortunate.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone.

·
Premium Member
14,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Lost mom 10 yrs ago so we took my MIL 84 and FIL 86 to lunch , both still in good health and he still drives. Ofcourse my wife , both daughters their husband or better half, grandkids and younger brother and SIL. Had a great meal , went to our favorite hole in the wall that seats about 150-200 people and they were full.
Came home and no electric in about a 6 mile radius so , wife and I left for a 20 mile Gator ride.
Still no electric at 530 electric company said hoping for 6 must have been on slow, slow time came back on about 710 .. All is well.
Wife decided around 5 we would do hot dogs on a open fire....wrong ,fire wood was soaking wet from all the rain yesterday , I said I would lite the grill , worked fine for maybe 5 min . Out of Gas , hotdogs done about 15 min before electric came on. They were hot inside , that only took about 2hrs to do hotdogs.

·
8,558 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful day with family, et!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts