7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
11,496 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
just my luck :banghead: i bought mine this past summer.

yes they are a great item-IMO. went right on-no problems at all.:bigthumb:
Did you put them on your 2520? Front and rear, how wide?

I'm most curious about front wheel/tire clearances to the loader mounts when at full lock, and what does the spacer do to the steering, since the contact patches are further apart than the pivot points with spacers on front. I'm thinking of 2" for the rear and 1.5" for the front for my 2520.

·
Super Moderator
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I'm most curious about front wheel/tire clearances to the loader mounts when at full lock, and what does the spacer do to the steering, since the contact patches are further apart than the pivot points with spacers on front. I'm thinking of 2" for the rear and 1.5" for the front for my 2520.
I ordered 2" Steel rear spacers for my Gen 1 2032R. Unless you're running front chains and require clearance there's not much advantage to using front spacers as the front axle pivots. It's the rear track stance that provides additional stability. :hi:

·
Registered
11,496 Posts

i put the ones jd sells on the front-why? cause i was tired of picking mud out from between the case and the rims. just that extra space does wonders to help keep it cleaned out.

rear-went with 2 inches--is great on slopes now. wanted to do this for yrs, as i mow for one aunt on a very steep hill-with either my brush hog, or RFM. so i'm very pleased now. money well spent-IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts