Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a nice 740 loader and mounting brackets to put on my 7520 and I’m just wondering if there is a manual available for putting the mounting brackets on. The frame of the 7520 has a lot of holes in it, way more than what the brackets have and I’m just wondering it there are different positions it can fit or if there is only one way to go. There is one bolt already in the frame that goes into the engine/transmission that looks like it might get in the way of the loader brackets. Also wondering what the torque specs are. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
The 740 instructions I found only listed 7510. Here is a set of instructions for 741 loader that has 7520 listed. See if that helps.
On second thought, here is the 740 instructions. Following info for 7510 should work for your 7520 also.
Can a Moderator add these instruction to the Technical Library? :dunno:

Reactions: johnH123

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, right side went on flawlessly, though looks like I might have to loosen off the fuel tank to get the left side on, but we’ll see. Does anyone have any advice on if a guy should put a smear of grease on the frame where it contacts the loader mounts or is it beat to leave clean and dry? Grease on bolts?

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Clean and dry. Some say remove the paint, since it will "flow" a little and the mounts will loosen, but I would rather keep the paint and retighten the bolts then check peroidically.

I would NOT grease the bolts. Dry or use a sparingly amount of "anti sieze/never sieze"

I would also not use any thread locker, since you may have retorque the bolts a few times before they stay tight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts